Correo electrónico

26 de marzo de 2011

I was stupid enough to marry a Gambian. After 2 years he get his visa. He is from Brikama

I was stupid enough to marry a Gambian who I met in England. I later discovered that he was here illegally and that is why he married me and stayed married to me for 2 years to get his ILR visa(which I paid for!)
He left after he got his visa and owes me thousands of pounds.
I found out that he has had 3 different IDs to my knowledge.
He has defrauded 12 banks of thousands of pounds.
His "sister" who I have welcomed in my home and given lots of gifts to is really his wife. He even made love to me when she was visisting and staying in the next room......so sick of them both.
In short I have lived with a lie for 3 years. I don't even know what his real name is.
I will publish more information about him later as I am going to do my damndest to get him put in prison and deported,so I do not want to prejudice my case.
He comes from Brikama in Gambia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario