Correo electrónico

26 de marzo de 2011

name and shame gambian love cheats

My story is as a warning to women going to the gambia. I recently ended an 18 month relationship with my ex gambian partner Badou Jawneh,he works at the senegambia in a restaurant called african queen, I found out he was married to his so called sister in france, which was his wife. I had even spoken to her, so she knew about me. It is very disturbing to be lied to for such a long time but Im so glad I didnt marry him,although we got engaged last year. He lied and cheated and couldnt even tell me the truth after I found out, he wasnt man enough to pick up his phone, just continued with the bullshit. Ladies beware as these con men are after either after you as a 'wallet wife' or a visa to your country, I cant say all but going on what Ive heard from many its very common for them to do this. Dont be the next fool...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario